Endoscopic Linear Cutter Stapler is now widely used in anorectal surgery and has obvious advantages over manual anastomosis
Endoscopic Linear Cutter Stapler is now widely used in anorectal surgery and has obvious advantages over manual anastomosis, such as:
(1) It can complete some anastomoses that are difficult to perform manually, and anastomoses of low rectal cancer.
(2) Shorten the operation time, reduce the trauma caused by prolonged operation and anesthesia, reduce the impact on heart, lung, liver, kidney and other organs, and increase the safety of the operation.
(3) High quality anastomosis, smooth and neat inner wall of the anastomosis, tight and reliable two rows of nails after anastomosis, better blood supply to the anastomosis, and lower anastomotic complications than the traditional double suture method.
(4) It is not only suitable for open surgery, but also can be applied to laparoscopic surgery.
(5) The anastomotic material of the anastomosis is a metal nail with good histocompatibility and light inflammatory reaction caused by foreign body stimulation, which is conducive to anastomotic healing.